A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. They are useful because the website is able to remember your visit when you next browse this website. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, user account access, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the website contents to your profile and requirements, without cookies the services offered by any website would be noticeably diminished. If you would like further information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them etc., please consult this link.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to compile statistics about website traffic and volume of visitors. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of your personal data by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you must communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like o Share
Deleting or disabling cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to delete or disable cookies on this website. These actions are performed in different ways depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives will be held responsible for the contents nor the truthfulness of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in thiscookiepolicy may have
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and this is where you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrest handling of cookies on the part of the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.