1) DEFINITION AND GENERAL FUNCTION OF COOKIES
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
2) INFORMATION ON THE TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND THEIR PURPOSE
What types of cookies are used on this website?
• Analysis cookies: these are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
• Behavioural advertising: these are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Analysis cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
Cookies from Google Analytics, a web analysis service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of browsing on websites. In your browser you can see 4 Cookies of this service. According to the above typology, these are first-party, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about this and disable the use of these Cookies at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es.
In no case is information about the user's personal data obtained, guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of the people who browse the website. The information obtained is strictly for statistical purposes: number of users accessing the website, number of pages viewed, frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which their IP address is assigned. This information enables us to offer a better and more appropriate service.
4) ON HOW TO ACCEPT, REFUSE, REVOKE CONSENT OR DELETE COOKIES.
You can allow or block Cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including Cookies) from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser for this purpose. Please note that if you accept third party Cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
We display information about the Cookies Policy on any page of the website with each login. In view of this information, it is possible to accept them by giving your consent once you are browsing the website.
You can restrict, block or delete Cookies from any web page, using your browser. As each browser's settings are different, the 'Help' function will show you how to do this. We provide you with direct links to information on how to do this:
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/cookies-faq#1TC=windows-7
5) ON THE TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES.
You can find out about the transfers to third countries that, where applicable, are made by the third parties identified in this Cookies policy in their corresponding policies.
(see the links provided in the "Third-party Cookies" section).