- A SIP server is required.
- To be able to configure the equipment the ZSM-Go program must be of version 3.0 or higher
- Both the ZSM-1050 and ZSM-1000 devices must be of version 2.0 or higher
- Program and equipment update files are available for you to download on the Fonestar website under the tab “Software” for products
- Please note that for the systems that have already been installed and for which the update will be applied:
- This is a large update that takes 20 minutes to complete.
This is done using the ZSM-Go program.
Once connected to a unit, select the “SIP” tab within the unit configuration:
To the left you can see the equipment. A “SIP” icon has been added which has 3 possible state:
- Orange: Trying to register on the server.
- Green: Successfully registered on the server (you can now receive calls).
- Blue phone icon: Call in progress.
On the right you can see the “SIP” tab where the configuration parameters have been added:
- Activated: The checkbox is activated.
- Server parameters:
- IP: Server IP. It can be in the same local network (LAN) or it could be an external internet address.
- Port: Communications port of the server.
- User: User associated to the extension that is assigned in the server.
- Password: Password associated to the extension assigned within the server.
- Audio port range: Ports that are used to send/receive audio.
- Device configuration:
- Active zones during SIP calls (ZSM-1050 only): Indicates in which zones the calls will come through. In the case of the ZSM-1000 they will come through the single audio output.
- Relays active during SIP calls (ZSM-1050 only): Indicates which relays are activated during the call.
- Volume: The volume at which the call will be played back.
The priorities of the different functions, from highest to lowest, are as follows:
- SIP call.
- Events (only ZSM-1050).
- Programmed and instant messages.
- Background music.