– Allows for communication between nursing control station and patient rooms.
– RFID card identification ensures secure management of system alerts and prevents unauthorized tampering.
– Mandatory use of the RFID card by healthcare personnel for activation. Prevents unauthorized tampering.
– Intuitive and visual usability.
– Easy configuration of the rest of the call elements in the room.
– Continuous monitoring and display of the status of the connection to the central nursing station, server and telephone network.
– Quick on-screen management of help requests and emergency codes for the rest of the healthcare personnel.
– Optimization of resources, new call notification in the room that is being attended to.
– Control of room elements, up to 8 call units and 1 lighting control unit ASSIST-IP1200L.
– Full-duplex communication with SIP protocol.
– PoE power supply.
– Consultation of patient information and attendance record (optional via integration).
– Task record (optional via integration).